Who we are
Our website address is: https://suninfocom.com
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Communications from the Site:
- Exceptional Offers and Updates: We may sometimes send you data on items, administrations, uncommon arrangements, and advancements. Be that as it may, we present you an alternative to suspend getting these kinds of correspondences.
- Administration Related Announcements: We will send you carefully administration related declarations on uncommon events when it is important to do as such. For example, if our administration is incidentally suspended for upkeep, we may send you an email advising you about this.
- Interchanges: You agree to get interchanges from us by email, SMS or some other correspondence made electronically, verbally or physically through post. You concur that all understandings, notification, divulgences and different correspondences that SUN Infocom gives to you by email or in some other previously mentioned mediums fulfil any legitimate prerequisite that such interchanges be recorded as a hard copy.
- Legal Disclaimer: We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site or in SUN Infocom good faith judgment such legal disclosures are reasonably necessary to comply with or respond to any claims. If you no longer wish to receive our press releases, newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication.
- Security: The security of your own data is critical to us. We don’t utilize any encryption on our structures, as we don’t gather Visa numbers, standardized savings numbers or whatever other delicate data that can be utilized in wholesale fraud.
- Business Transitions: In the occasion SUN Infocom experiences a business progress, for example, a merger, securing by another organization or closeout of all or a bit of its benefits, your by and by recognizable data will probably be among the advantages moved. You will be advised by means of conspicuous notice on our Web website for 30 days of any such change in possession or control of your own data.
Mode of dispatch electronic, all disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Jalandhar, Punjab India.